Sonnet Echo Pro ExpressCard34/ Thunderbolt Adapter PCIE 2.0• Quick Start Guide
Sonnet Echo Pro ExpressCard 34 ThunderboltAdapter (PCIE 2.0)
Bitte beachten! Die abgebildete Hardware (Videokamera, ExpressCard34 Adaapter oder Apple Rechner).
Echo™ Expresscard Pro
Thunderbolt Adapter for Expresscard|34 Cards
Expanding Beyond the Box
Thunderbolt technology is amazing-the speed (up to 10Gb/s) and versatility (supporting high-resolution displays plus high-performance data devices through a single, compact port) make it clear that this is the next generation I/O technology, available today. But what about connecting existing FireWire® and eSATA peripherals, as well as high speed memory cards? Sonnet’s Echo ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt Adapters expand Thunderbolt connectivity to support more than just storage systems and monitors. This Sonnet adapter adds an ExpressCard/34 slot to any computer to which it’s connected, enabling you to use a wide variety of ExpressCard/34 cards to add a range of interfaces and capabilities to your system. Plus, it’s the fastest, least expensive SxS™ memory card reader available!
Imagine adding more FireWire ports or an eSATA interface through a single Thunderbolt adapter. These card adapters allow you to choose your connections and add more to your setup. Because these adapters support hot-swapping, you can select and change the ExpressCard to use as needed-they supports most Sonnet ExpressCard/34 cards (with a PCI Express interface), such as our FireWire interfaces, CompactFlash® and SDXC™ card readers, select eSATA controllers, and interface cards for our Qio™ CF4 and Qio E3 pro media readers. They also support specialty adapters like RME’s HDSPe ExpressCard, plus interface cards for the AJA® io Express and the Matrox® MX02 family. Support for Sony® SxS memory cards simply requires the installation of Sony’s latest SxS driver*.
Set up for these Sonnet adapters is simple-just connect one directly to your computer or at the end of a Thunderbolt device chain with a Thunderbolt cable(not included, sold at the Apple Store)-that’s it. There’s no software to install and no power supply to plug in. Plug the ExpressCard/34 card or SxS memory card into the Echo ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt Adapter as you would into a notebook computer’s ExpressCard slot, install software for the adapter if necessary, and you are ready to work.
Pro Model Supports Ultimate Performance with PCIe 2.0 Interface for ExpressCard 2.0 Cards
MacBook Air with Echo ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt AdapterAvailable in two versions, the original Echo ExpressCard Thunderbolt Adapter is suitable for most applications; the Pro version supports ExpressCard 2.0 cards at full bandwidth for the ultimate performance (for example, Sonnet’s newest super-fast Pro eSATA cards yield read/write speeds as high as 375 MB/s.) Both models ingest footage from SxS memory cards at up to 100 MB/s. The Echo Express Pro also includes a 5-year warranty. Sonnet’s Echo ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt Adapters give you the additional connectivity you need, today.
• Expands Your Computer's Connectivity and Capabilities - Enables you to use ExpressCard/34 adapters with Thunderbolt technology-equipped computers
• Reads SxS Memory Cards - Ingests footage from SxS memory cards at up to 100 MB/s
• Fast Interface - High-performance 10 Gb/s Thunderbolt technology, 5.0 Gb/s ExpressCard 2.0 (Pro model) or 2.5 Gb/s ExpressCard interface
• Supports Common ExpressCard/34 Adapters - Supports Sonnet Pro CompactFlash and SDXC readers; FireWire, and select eSATA adapters
• Supports Qio Interface Adapters - Enables use of Qio CF4 and Qio E3 pro media readers with Thunderbolt technology-enabled computers
• Supports Specialty ExpressCard/34 Adapters - Supports ExpressCard adapters for specialty devices such as AJA® io Express and Prism Sound ADA-8XR and Orpheus
• Part No.: ECHOPRO-E34
• Warranty: 5-year (Echo Pro ExpressCard/34)
• RoHS Compliant: Yes
• Bus Interface: PCI Express 2.0 x1 (Echo Pro ExpressCard/34)
• External Connectors:
- 1 Thunderbolt
- 1 ExpressCard/34
• Data Transfer Speeds: Up to 5.0 Gb/s (Echo Pro ExpressCard/34)
• Supported ExpressCard/34 Adapter Types: PCIe-based with driver support for Thunderbolt Technology
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 6.7 x 10.0 x 3.4 cm
• Echo Pro ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt Adapter*
• Quick Start Guide
*Requires Thunderbolt cable, available at the Apple Store. Specifications subject to change without notice.
Mac with Thunderbolt Technology
• iMac® (Mid 2011)
• Mac® mini (Mid 2011)
• Mac mini Server (Mid 2011)
• MacBook® Air (Mid 2011)
• MacBook Pro (Early 2011)
• MacBook Pro (Late 2011)
• Mac OS® 10.6.8+
• Mac OS X Lion compatible
(Macs with Thunderbolt Technology)
iMac (Late 2011)
Mac mini (Mid 2011)
Mac mini Server (Mid 2011)
MacBook Air (Mid 2011)
MacBook Pro (Early 2011)
Mac OS 10.6.8+
Mac OS X Lion compatible
Echo Pro ExpressCard/34 Thunderbolt Adapter*
Quick Start Guide
Compatible ExpressCard/34 Cards
Sonnet Tempo SATA Pro ExpressCard/34
Sonnet Tempo SATA ExpressCard/34
Sonnet Tempo SATA edge ExpressCard/34
Sonnet FireWire 800 Pro ExpressCard/34
Sonnet FireWire/USB ExpressCard/34 (FireWire ports only)
Memory Card Readers
Sonnet SDXC UHS-I Pro Reader/Writer ExpressCard/34
Sonnet Pro Dual CompactFlash Adapter ExpressCard/34
Sonnet Qio E3 3-card/device expander(1)
Compatible ExpressCard/34 Adapters
RME HDSPe ExpressCard
AJA io Express(2)
Magma ExpressBox 1(3)
RME Hammerfall DSP Multiface II(4)
Compatible FireWire Devices(5)
Prism Sound ADA-8XR
Prism Sound Orpheus
1. When used with other compatible products on this page.
2. Requires restart.
3. When used with PCIe card compatible with Thunderbolt technology.
4. Tested with Mac OS X 10.6.8 and RME HDSPe ExpressCard.
5. When used with Sonnet FireWire 800 Pro ExpressCard/34.
Im Lieferumfang befindet sich kein Thunderbolt Kabel!
Das passende Cyberport Kabel hat die Artikelnummer: 4B09-002